UNCLE DUFFY’S WEEKEND THOUGHTS
• Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
• A day without sunshine is like ... night.
• On the other hand, you have different fingers.
• 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
• Remember, half the people you know are below average.
• He who laughs last thinks slowest.
• Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm
• Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people
• A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
• Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
• If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
• How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand..
• OK, so what's the speed of dark?
• When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong
• Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
• Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have
• How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
• Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet