• How can cemeteries raise the cost of burials, and then
blame it on the cost of ‘living?’
• Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?
• Why do the signs say, “Ear piercing while you wait?”
Is there some shop where you can drop them off and pick them up
• Are unripe oranges called “greens?”
• Do fish get thirsty?
• Do they have special parking for non-handicapped people
at the Special Olympics?
Only in America
• Only in America ... do drugstores make the sick walk all
the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while
healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
• Only in America ... do people order double cheeseburgers,
large fries, and a diet coke.
• Only in America ... do banks leave both doors open and then
chain the pens to the counters.
• Only in America ... do we leave cars worth thousands of
dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
• Only in America ... do we have drive-up ATM machines with